Custom RTU used on the Corcoran Head gate project for level measurement at the flow measurement weir.
- RTU used was exclusive custom small footprint RTU that housed complete measurement system.
- Heavy duty vandalism enclosure with integrated solar panel and antenna located in elevated location for protection.
- Enclosure lower section house PLC, radio, solar battery storage and sensor cantilevered out back of lower stand section
- Design allowed entire system to be pre-configured in shop and lowered into position and bolted to wing wall.
- Stilling well was also part of enclosure that was bolted to wing wall.
- Complete system was installed while canal was in operation.
- Design can accommodate float, submersible, ultrasonic or remote location sensors.